Stopping the Paper Madness!
QuickBooks Online for Photographers
December 7, 2015 – 9am – 4:30pm
Camera World, 400 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
Organizing your financial workflow so that you can spend more time doing what you love to do.
In this class you will learn:
- A workflow that you can easily follow for your business finances
- How to organize your records using DropBox for easy access and storage
- What records do you really need to keep and for how long?
- How to keep your books up to date all the time
- Why it is so important to have your books available to your accountant and or tax preparer
- How to get paid immediately while at your clients using QuickBooks, Square or PayPal
- How to create invoices and receive payments while with your clients so no homework to track when you get back to your office
- One Software for all of your bookkeeping needs
- Appropriate plug-ins to enhance the efficiency of bookkeeping, such as Square and PayPal
- How to setup your photography business using QuickBooks Online Essentials or Plus
- How to setup online accounts with the Federal and state government
- How to handle all those emails!!!
- How to keep it all simple and on auto pilot so that you can review your books easily and effortlessly from wherever you are on whatever device you like best, file your taxes on time every year and most of all enjoy your life.
As a photographer you are used to having a workflow working with client relationships and image processing. It’s time you had a workflow for handling the finances of your business. No more doing your bookkeeping frantically at the end of the year or needing to file an extension in order to file your taxes.
Pre-requisite – Must have a dropbox account and sign up for the 30-day Trial for QuickBooks Online Essentials