Workshop #2 outline:
Learn how to setup the invoices or sales receipts to accurately track customer invoices and expenses so that you can find out if you are truly making a profit from each project or customer job.
In this class you will learn:
- How to setup your Invoices using QuickBooks Online Essentials or Plus
- A workflow that you can easily follow to track customers sales
- How to attach purchase orders and expenses to customers or jobs
- Set up custom reports to track the profitability of a customer job or project
- How to send invoices to your customers from QBO via email
- How to set up the merchant services so that you can accept payment directly from the invoice sent via email via credit card or bank transfer
- How to create invoices and receive payments while at the clients office
- Access your books from any device – computer, tablet or telephone
- When to use appropriate plug-ins to enhance the efficiency of bookkeeping, such as Square and PayPal
Let me teach you how to easily and effortlessly keep up with your customers invoices. Track wether or not a profit is made on customer jobs or projects.